We aim to please and make every customer’s experience with Happy Pooch a positive and satisfying one! Please go through our policies below before ordering and feel free to send us a message per our contact form if you’d have any questions.
Every item we offer is handmade based on your choices of colours, materials, measurements and such. We, therefore, need some time to make your items before they can ship. If your order is time-sensitive please send us an email or message via IG or facebook to make sure we have everything we need in stock before placing your order.
If your order is time-sensitive please send us an email or message via IG or facebook to make sure we have everything we need in stock before placing your order. Processing times may differ in case we are out of stock on a certain material. If so we’ll let you know via the email you’ve placed your order with.
CURRENT PROCESSING TIMES
- 1-2 weeks
collars & leashes
- 2-3 weeks
HARNESSES & PACKS
- 3-4 weeks
Clothes and coats
- 2-3 weeks
HANDMADE NATURE OF EACH ITEM
Some differences can occur, for example, colours can differ from screen to screen. No two items sold are exactly alike, everything is handmade and made to order based on the buyers choice of fabrics, materials and colours.
We can therefore not offer refunds on such orders. If you have very specific wishes for an item, for example, a pattern of colour for rope items, please send us a DM and we’ll discuss further details.
CLOTHES & HARNESSES
All items are drawn and sewn based on your provided measurements. Please double-check all measurements multiple times as Happy Pooch is not responsible for inaccurate measurements.
If nothing else has been discussed per email before the order has been placed, the order will be made based on the measurements and other customization options provided by the customer. If you have specific wishes to how your dog’s new sweater, onesie or harness should be sewn, please contact us before placing your order at email@example.com.
If an item does not fit correctly, please get in touch within 2 days of you receiving your order. Shipping and material costs associated with having the item altered is the responsibility of the customer.
All items are handmade with care in a smoke-free environment. Dog’s are naturally allowed in some areas of our studio but are kept away from materials and workspaces.
Shipping is calculated based on of how many and what items you order (weight). Shipping total will be visible in your cart before you head to checkout. All orders are shipped trackable.
Let us know within 1 day of placing your order that you’d like to cancel. When the ordered item(s)
have begun processing we do not offer cancellations.
ITEMS THAT CAN BE RETURNED
- Premade, ready-to-ship items
- Non-customised items
ItemS THAT CAN NOT BE RETURNED
- Items that have been damaged or tampered with. Note that if your package arrived damaged, you need to save all packaging material including your unused item so that we can open a claim with our carrier.
- Happy Pooch items that have not been purchased directly from our shop.
- Items that have been used and cannot be returned in an unused state.
- If the colour of an item is not exactly as you’ve imagined. Get in touch if you’d like to see a specific colour in multiple types of light, we are happy to assist!
- Items on sale.
- Items purchased with a gift card.
- Custom, made-to-order items.
- All returns have to be authorized. If any unauthorized return is made, it is not guaranteed to be credited.
HOW TO RETURN
- You have 14 calendar days to return your item from the date you’ve received it.
- The customer is responsible for any damage or loss of package as the order is shipped back for a return.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping.
At this time we currently ship orders in batches once a week to guarantee a more productive processing time as well as the time to package items for dispatch. Note that during busy periods and in sale, which day we ship orders can change.
The current day we dispatch orders each week: Wednesdays.
In the case that your national postal service is unable to deliver your package due to an incorrect address, multiple failed delivery attempts, refusal to accept the parcel, refusal to pay duties, Happy Pooch is not responsible for the payment of re-shipping the parcel. Customers are responsible for all shipping costs in regards to returned parcels due to failed delivery.
Make sure to check your tracking every other day, via your national postal service’s website, to make sure you don’t miss your package’s arrival.
Happy Pooch is not responsible for unexpected shipping delays, resulting from such as severe weather conditions, natural disasters or other circumstances related to the national postal service. Such as clearance delays, accidents, etc.
Happy Pooch is responsible for the provided personal data under the Swedish Data Protection Act (1998:204) and EU Directive 95/46/EC and the applicable national data protection law.
Personal information is only kept as long as we’re required to by law. We can, therefore, not remove your data when there’s a legal storage requirement(bookkeeping) still applicable to your data.
You have the right to request copies of the data we have on you. If the data is incorrect or incomplete you can request to have the information corrected, but also deleted.
A small text file that is saved to your computer or mobile device to improve your browsing experience. We use several different types of cookies:
- Functionality cookies: Used to improve the overall performance of the site.
- Analytical cookies: Allows us to count and track how many users navigate our shop. This helps us evaluate and improve our shop over time.
You can refuse ours and any other sites cookies via your web browser settings. But please note, it may vastly affect your user experience.
Information that can identify you such as name, address, telephone number, email address and IP addresses.
Data that does not identify you such as cookies.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
- To create and fulfil orders
- To be able to contact you in the event of any problems with your order, such as shipping issues.
- To enable us to reply to inquires.
- Are sometimes shared with a third party such as a postal service to fulfil your order.