We aim to please and make every customer’s experience with Happy Pooch a positive and satisfying one! Please go through our policies below before ordering and feel free to send us a message per our contact form if you’d have any questions.
Every item we offer is handmade based on your choices of colours, materials, measurements and such. We, therefore, need some time to make your items before they can ship. If your order is time-sensitive please send us an email or message via IG or facebook to make sure we have everything we need in stock before placing your order.
If your order is time-sensitive please send us an email or message via IG or facebook to make sure we have everything we need in stock before placing your order. Processing times may differ in case we are out of stock on a certain material. If so we’ll let you know via the email you’ve placed your order with.
CURRENT PROCESSING TIMES
DISCLAIMER – 2017-08-20
Due to high demand, we’re experiencing longer processing times at the moment. Especially for clothing items as Fall is fast approaching. Maja is the only person to sew made-to-measure clothing but is working as fast as possible without sacrificing quality to get us back to normal processing times. Feel free to send us an email at email@example.com for more accurate processing times.
- 1-2 weeks
collars & leashes
- 2-3 weeks
- 2-3 weeks
ADVENtURE BACKPACK + HARNESS
- 2-3 weeks
Clothes and coats
- 2-3 weeks
HANDMADE NATURE OF EACH ITEM
Some differences can occur, for example, colours can differ from screen to screen. Measurements can deviate +-1 centimetres since all items are made by hand. No two items sold are exactly alike, everything is handmade and made to order based on the buyers choosing of fabrics, materials and colours.
We can therefore not offer refunds on such orders. If you have very specific wishes for an item, for example, a pattern of colour for rope items, please send us a DM and we’ll discuss further details.
All items are handmade with care in a smoke-free environment. Dog’s are naturally allowed in some areas of our studio but are kept away from materials and workspaces.
ITEMS THAT CAN BE RETURNED
- Premade, ready-to-ship items
- Non-customised items
ItemS THAT CAN NOT BE RETURNED
- Items that have been damaged or tampered with. Note that if your package arrived damaged, you need to save all packaging material including your unused item so that we can open a claim with our carrier.
- Happy Pooch items that have not been purchased directly from our shop.
- Items that have been used and cannot be returned in an unused state.
- If the colour of an item is not exactly as you’ve imagined. Get in touch if you’d like to see a specific colour in multiple types of light, we are happy to assist!
- Items on sale.
- Items purchased with a gift card.
- Custom, made-to-order items.
- All returns have to be authorized. If any unauthorized return is made, it is not guaranteed to be credited.
HOW TO RETURN
- You have 14 calendar days to return your item from the date you’ve received it.
- Please ensure the item(s) is returned in its original packaging. The customer is responsible for any damage or loss of package as the order is shipped back for a return.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping.
At this time we currently ship orders in batches once a week to guarantee a more productive processing time as well as the time to package items for dispatch. Note that during busy periods and in sale, which day we ship orders can change.
The current day we discpatch orders each week: Fridays and Tuesdays.
In the case that your national postal service is unable to deliver your package due to an incorrect address, multiple failed delivery attempts, refusal to accept the parcel, refusal to pay duties, Happy Pooch is not responsible for the payment of re-shipping the parcel. Customers are responsible for all shipping costs in regards to returned parcels due to failed delivery.
Make sure to check your tracking every other day to make sure you don’t miss your package’s arrival.
Happy Pooch is not responsible for unexpected shipping delays, resulting from such as severe weather conditions, natural disasters or other circumstances related to the national postal service. Such as clearance delays, accidents, etc.
Happy Pooch is responsible for the provided personal data under the Swedish Data Protection Act (1998:204) and EU Directive 95/46/EC and the applicable national data protection law.
Personal information is only kept as long as we’re required to by law. We can, therefore, not remove your data when there’s a legal storage requirement(bookkeeping) still applicable to your data.
You have the right to request copies of the data we have on you. If the data is incorrect or incomplete you can request to have the information corrected, but also deleted.
A small text file that is saved to your computer or mobile device to improve your browsing experience. We use several different types of cookies:
- Functionality cookies: Used to improve the overall performance of the site.
- Analytical cookies: Allows us to count and track how many users navigate our shop. This helps us evaluate and improve our shop over time.
You can refuse ours and any other sites cookies via your web browser settings. But please note, it may vastly affect your user experience.
Information that can identify you such as name, address, telephone number, email address and IP addresses.
Data that does not identify you such as cookies.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
- To create and fulfil orders
- To be able to contact you in the event of any problems with your order, such as shipping issues.
- To enable us to reply to inquires.
- Are sometimes shared with a third party such as a postal service to fulfil your order.